Developing a club residential complex

The project for the construction and sale of 17 townhouses on an urbanized (built access roads and connected communications) plot of land in the Maresme region, located 40 km from Barcelona.

The relevance of the project is confirmed by the high demand for new housing in Barcelona , and in its suburbs. And the lack of similar offers for detached residential complexes.

The target audience of buyers consists of local residents and foreign citizens ( CIS, the UK, the EU countries, China). When choosing real estate, clients appreciate the special microclimatic conditions of the region, the high level of the Catalan healthcare system and an effective educational system, based on which school graduates are fluent in 4 languages (English, Spanish, Catalan, French).
Customer purchasing power is rated as high Based on this, we compiled a schedule for the implementation of the project with a total duration of 1.5 years.

Project information:

Total plot area: 8.749 sq.m.
Total Built-up area: 4.985 vm

• closed area
• 5 minutes walk to the beach
• prestigious area popular with the local elite and wealthy foreigners
• two golf courses
• tennis club
• private yacht club
• elite beach
• thermal springs
• 24-hour video surveillance
• the best restaurants in the Maresme region

30 minutes drive to the center of Barcelona and 15 minutes to international schools.

Total plot area: 8.749 sq.m.
Total built-up area : 4.985 sq.m.

Area of each townhouse: 209 sq.m. + underground garage of 60 sq.m.

It is also planned to build a sanctified lounge area for residents with access to a shared pool.
Implementation can begin at the construction stage, according to established practice around
70 % of townhouses will be sold at the construction stage. The remaining 30% is sold within 0.5 years after completion of construction.