The main issue related to the acquisition of real estate is legally regulated state duties and taxes.
Below we give a list of purchasing’s costs (both residents and non-residents):
1. Final price of the property
2. Tax on the transfer of property rights (I.T.P.) - 10%
3. State duty in the property register and the notary services - 2% (using a mortgage loan - 3%)
4. Additional services on request (opening of accounts, notarized translator, legal expertise, representation).Fortreal team has more than 15 years of experience in representing interests of our Clients in the main banks, we assist to receive the best mortgage terms for our Clients.Main points:Middle Mortgage rate (2022):1.97 - 2.21%Mortgage amount:50% of the estimated value of the property for non-residentsUp to 70% of the estimated value of the property for residents of the European UnionDuration of mortgage loan:72 minus your age.
For example, you are now 42 years old, 72 – 42 = 30. 30 will be a maximum duration of your mortgage contract.
Harmony and creation is the way of how we are thinking.
We love and appreciate our work and always share the joy of our customers from the cherished purchase. Well, or several.
- Fill out the application form or call us and we will gladly help you buy an apartment or a house in Spain.