Historical house on the Costa Maresme, 40 km from Barcelona in Sant Andreu de LLavaneres. 17th century house (1634) renovated by Josep Catà in 1729, as indicated by the lintel of the main window. It consists of five bodies and stands out for its facade flanked by two rectangular towers. The portal is lintelled, very beautifully made, like the ashlars that frame the windows. The whole complex, which has a chapel, has been very aptly restored. It overlooks the sea and is surrounded by mixed forest. 10 minutes drive from the golf course and the beach. 5 minutes to the center of town with all services 35 minutes to the center of Barcelona
Constructed area: 1291 m2. Plot: 6,912 m2
The house has 18 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, several large living rooms, a kitchen, a large terrace on the second floor, a garage for several cars.
In addition, there is the possibility of buying land that surrounds this farm (urban land with sea views) in a total of 7 hectares.